Poultry specialist draperGROUP has attracted 3 new graduate starters to their ever- expanding team of staff. Two are Bournemouth University graduates and include Charlotte Draper who joins as Marketing Manager and Fergus Kaye who joins as IT Manager. Harper Adams Agricultural graduate Bethany Walford also joins in the role of Poultry Mentor.
MD Matt West said, “As a business we are keen to continue to build and strengthen our existing team in key areas and we are delighted to welcome on board Charlotte, Fergus and Bethany.”
Charlotte commented, “It’s really exciting to be joining at this time of growth and I’m looking forward to building on the success that the business is enjoying.”
Fergus said, “I am really excited to bring a passion of mine to an industry I have never touched before, and further enhance the IT experience for draperGROUP and for their customers.”
Bethany added, “I’m looking forward to helping customers achieve maximum potential from their investment with Draper by advising them on the best forms of management for equipment and stock. I’ll be aiming to develop a strong relationship with all Draper customers to provide a high level of aftercare. I’m also really enjoying learning in a company that has such a diverse team with a wide range of expertise and experience, it’s great to be a part of it.”
At draperVENT we use our extensive experience to develop climate control systems for broilers that encourage the birds’ full genetic potential. We not only deliver the equipment but will work with you during the first few crops to ensure that you learn to secure the best possible bird performance.
- Decades of experience have led us to design broiler house climate control technology that specifically suits the conditions that prevail in the UK.
- Our systems are fine-tuned to provide the crop environment that encourages the full genetic potential from your birds. We collect data from each crop to point the way to future improvement.
- We offer training and continuous mentoring for our growers, working with them to attain the very best crop results.
- We understand the working day of our growers and have used this knowledge to create user-friendly practical systems that offer rugged durability. Highly automated but easy to pilot. Still retaining the stockman’s ability to influence & with support available 24/7.
- Our customers join a community of success where all share in knowledge gained.
- We listen