New Year will be brought in with style at a ‘Masquerade Party’ at Key West Bar & Restaurant on Bournemouth Pier.
Marketing Manager Sarah Hunter advised, “Key West will be transformed with a red- carpet entrance, live music and a DJ & dancing until late. We promise you a full evening of fun to end 2021 and begin 2022!
“The evening includes:
- A delicious 4-course meal, crafted by our talented chefs
- A welcome cocktail on arrival
- A masquerade mask on arrival (if required)
- Live entertainment from Lickin’ Stick, the feel-good band playing Funk, Motown, and everything in between!
- DJ until late
- Prosecco toast at midnight
- Confetti cannons and New Year countdown
- 2-4-1 cocktails all night
“Doors open from 6pm so you can watch the last sunset of 2021 and dancing continues into the early hours.
“Dress code: Black Tie (preferred but not compulsory). Bring your best masquerade mask!”
To view the full menu visit https://bit.ly/KTPRNYEMENU
Tickets are £85 per person, click here to book https://bit.ly/KTPRNYE
For any questions email email@example.com for more information.